Three different versions of Pompeii. Capitol Studios, Brit Awards performance, and the original. I don’t know what happened.
This is… AMAZING
It’s like a beautiful choir of dan smiths
Summer may be over, but that doesn’t mean you can’t carry around a bit of Summer with you all year long!
These are filled with real sand from the shores of the Baltic Sea. :)
MINE IS CRAPPY
WHAT CARRIAGE ARE YOU IN!??!?!
COME TO THE BACK
THE SLYTHERINS HAVE HACKED DUMBLEDORE’S WIFI
Thanks to the Ravenclaws, guys.
The password’s “AL0H4M0R4”
Pass it on.
reblog if you want me to make you a homestuck character based on your blog!
like this for example!
alot of you guys liked and reblogged this so if you don get one right away you will get one soon. also yo may also get one of these :
its one of my newest templates so yeah!
why is this so hard for people to understand
i-warned-you-about-stairs-bro said: hEY MAN I'm the god tier John from comicon SLC wway back in April and now the September con is in like, less than a month (holy cow I'm so excited). And I was just wondering if you're gonna be there? :D
Absolutely!! :D We are volunteering the first day, so we won’t really be around technically.
The second day we are being Trickster! Kankri and Cronus,
And the last day we are being AradiaBot and BroBot.
So look out for us!~ <3
I recently hit a follower count milestone and because of this, I decided it was high time for me to host the giveaway I had been planning! I hope you all enjoy~
What You Will Win:
- Your choice between one of two printed hoodies from Sheinside.
- Your choice of two eyeliner pencils from Cosmetic Love.
- One Package of Tonymoly Aquaporin Eye Gel
- One Pink “Lame” Hoodie from Sheinside
- One Pair of Princess Mimi Sesame Grey Circle Lenses
- Your Choice of One Uniqso Wig [Under $40]
- One Banila Co “It Radiant” CC Cream
- Your Choice of Two Etude House “Dear Darling” Lip Tints
- One Etude House “Surprise Stick” Concealer Kit
- One Black and White Short-Sleeved Dress from Sheinside
- One Deposit of 200 USD to your Paypal as a Donation from Me
- You MUST be following me. If you unfollow afterwards, you will not be allowed to participate in any of my future giveaways.
- You must reblog this post and leave the text intact, otherwise your entries will be invalid.
- Reblogging this (linked) post will count as another ten entries.
- You may reblog this post as many times as you want.
- If you join Sheinside or Uniqso through my links and show me proof, I will give you 5 additional entries into the giveaway.
- If the winner is unable to accept the Paypal donation, I will re-randomize the results and pick a new winner. They will receive the money instead but the cosmetics and other prizes will still go to the original winner.
- The giveaway winner(s) will be chosen via Random.org on September 10th, 2014 at 5:30 pm EST. If I recieve no response within 24 hours, a new winner shall be chosen.
I know…I’ll be in my corner…_(:’3J Z)_
um wow this is so not okay
you cruel soul just broke my fragile heart
how dare you
Pluto Tumblr Posts photoset
OHANA MEANS FAMILY
VIVA LA PLUTO FUCK YOU
PLUTO IS CRYING
I bet with myself if I’d chicken out of drawing and posting this silly thing.
Today the Department of Teeny-weeny Wonders was delighted to learn about the work of Buckinghamshire, England-based illustrator Chloe Giordano, who uses freehand embroidery to create incredibly small, yet finely detailed depictions of animals.
The final works of a sleeping fawn or mouse are scarcely larger than the size of a thimble, yet can take long periods of time to complete as she mixes myriad thread colors to achieve perfection for each piece.
In addition to wonderfully wee embroidered pieces like those pictured here, Giordano also creates 3D sculptures. You can keep up with all of Chloe Giordano’s artwork right here on Tumblr at karenin. She’s currently available for comission-based work as well.
Did you know? That the Genies “Tourist” outfit at the end of Aladdin was actually based off an outfit that Robin Williams wore in the “Back to Neverland” short that was filmed for MGM studios?
Page 1 of 137